This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This THC-infused pasta salad has the perfect combination of flavors: ranch, garlic, bacon, and cheddar cheese. The crispy bacon adds a nice crunch and the Bakao THC powder creates a nice effect after the meal!
- 12 oz rotini pasta
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup milk (or as needed)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook the pasta and cool.
- Cook the bacon. Drain, chop, and then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, Bakao THC powder, and milk until smooth.
- Stir in the pasta, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Mix until the pasta is completely coated.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour. Toss with additional milk if the salad seems a little dry.