This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you’re a fan of cheese, bacon, spinach, and cannabis, you’ll love this dip! It has three different cheeses and plenty of spinach, bacon, and THC. Infusing this dip couldn’t be easier. You don’t have to decarb, extract, or measure anything. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the dip!
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Bakao THC powder, sour cream, Parmesan, mayonnaise and Worcestershire.
- Stir in the bacon, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheeses.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, baguette slices, or anything else you’d like. Enjoy!