This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Also called funeral potatoes, this cheesy potato casserole recipe is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser! It’s not only because these cheesy potatoes are utterly delicious, but it’s also because they’re infused with THC! The best way to infuse this recipe right at home is with some Bakao THC powder.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10.5 oz) can condensed cream of cheddar soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 5 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large pot, boil the potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt the 1/4 cup butter.
- Stir in the cream of cheddar soup. Cook until the mixture starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and then stir in the sour cream, Bakao THC powder, green onions, cheddar cheese, and salt.
- Stir in the potatoes. Mix well. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Crush the corn flakes cereal and mix with the melted butter. Sprinkle on top of the potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!