This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per cookie. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
These delicious cookies are the pinnacle of perfection: crispy on the outside, and chewy on the inside. Just add some Bakao THC powder to bring these cookies to the next level!
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 3.3 oz package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 10 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter, Bakao THC powder, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- Blend the eggs and vanilla into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Separate the dough into 20 pieces. Place the pieces on a baking pan 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.