This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per cookie. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
These cookies are a soft and chewy version of gingersnaps. You’ll find that this recipe offers a whole lot of flavor! You’ll also get a great effect afterwards because it’s infused with Bakao THC powder.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until a light and fluffy texture is achieved.
- Beat in the egg and Bakao THC powder, and then stir in the water and molasses.
- Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture.
- Shape the dough into walnut-sized balls, and then roll them in the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container. Enjoy!