This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Have you ever tried the heavenly dream bars at Potbelly? Now you don’t have to venture out to your nearest Potbelly Sandwich Shop to get your fix because this copycat recipe is just like the real thing! Actually, it’s even better because it’s infused with THC! You only have to mix in some Bakao THC powder.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) jar caramel
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9″ x 13″ pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, salt, Bakao THC powder, and baking soda.
- Mix in the melted butter and then press half of the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Mix the caramel with 6 tablespoons flour and then drizzle evenly over the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crust mixture.
- Bake for 15 more minutes.
- Cool completely, and then cut into 12 squares.