Cook1 hr 5 min
This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
We’re bananas for this banana bread recipe! Why? Three reasons: it’s delicious, it’s easy to make, and it’s infused with THC (thanks to the Bakao THC powder)!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups overripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (flour, Bakao THC powder, baking soda and salt).
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture. Stir just to moisten. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice into 12 pieces and serve. Enjoy!