Prep1 hr 25 min
This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per cookie. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you’re looking for the ultimate peanut butter cookie recipe, this is it! These cookies are soft, chewy, and hard to resist. Also, this recipe has an ingredient no other peanut butter cookie recipe has: Bakao THC powder. In other words, these amazing cookies are infused with THC!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl.
- Beat in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, Bakao THC powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls. You should end up with 24 dough balls.
- Place the dough balls on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies begin to brown.