This recipe contains 10 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Green has never tasted so good! This tasty broccoli soup is a great way to get the important nutrients into your system. Throw in a little extra green with Bakao THC powder, and you’ve got a THC-infused soup!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (optional)
- Black pepper to taste
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a medium-sized stock pot.
- Saute the onion and celery until tender.
- Add the broccoli and broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour some of the soup into a blender or food processor, along with the Bakao THC powder. Be sure that the container is no more than halfway full. Hold down the lid with a folded kitchen towel, and carefully start the machine, using a few quick pulses to get the soup moving before leaving it on to puree. Puree in batches until smooth and pour into a clean pot. Alternately, you can use a stick blender and puree the soup right in the cooking pot.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in the flour and milk. Stir until thick and bubbly, and then add to the soup. Season with pepper.
- Spoon the soup evenly into 6 bowls. Top each bowl with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (optional). Serve hot. Enjoy!