This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This thick and creamy restaurant-quality Alfredo sauce comes with a slightly unique flavor brought on by basil and nutmeg. You can customize this sauce any way you’d like. For example, use sauteed garlic instead of garlic powder, add a splash of lemon juice, or throw in some grilled chicken breast strips. There’s one must-have ingredient, though: Bakao THC powder. Infusing your fettuccine Alfredo with THC couldn’t be easier!
- 8 oz dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Cook the pasta as directed and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the cream cheese, Parmesan, butter, milk, garlic powder, Bakao THC powder, and basil. Stir often until smooth and creamy.
- Toss the sauce with the pasta and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Separate the pasta into 4 even sections and serve right away.