This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Did you know that hummus — even hummus that’s infused with THC — is ridiculously easy to make? All you need is a blender or food processor, 10 minutes of your time, and some Bakao THC powder!
- 2 cups canned garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, minced
- Place the garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, Bakao THC powder, salt, and garlic into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil all over the garbanzo bean mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Serve with carrots, celery, pita bread, or whatever else you’d like.