This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
The only thing better than spinach artichoke dip is infused spinach artichoke dip. You can make it happen right in your kitchen with this recipe! All you have to do is to add Bakao THC powder to the dip.
- 1/2 oz chopped spinach
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cayenne pepper or hot sauce to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden on top.
- Separate the dip evenly into 6 bowls.
- Serve with bread, tortilla chips, vegetables, or anything else you’d like. Enjoy!