This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This apple pie recipe is no ordinary recipe. It’s your grandma’s apple pie on steroids. It’s more delicious than the average apple pie, and it will get you high! It’s all because this recipe has a secret ingredient: Bakao THC powder.
- 1 pastry recipe for a 9-inch double crust pie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- Prepare the pastry recipe. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in the flour to form a paste.
- Add the water, white sugar, brown sugar, and Bakao THC powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce the temperature and let simmer.
- Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with apples, mounded slightly.
- Gently pour the sugar and butter liquid over the apples. Pour slowly so that it does not run off.
- Cover with the top crust. You can keep the top crust whole, or you can create any pattern you’d like.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F. Continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
- Cut the pie into 8 pieces and serve warm.