This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per cookie. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This gluten-free peanut butter cookie recipe has only 5 ingredients, and it’s infused with THC! You only need Bakao THC powder to add some magic to these cookies.
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the cookies become golden brown on the edges.