This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Get ready to make some sauteed green beans with lots of flavor! If you’re looking to get your THC fix, grab some Bakao THC powder and give this delicious recipe a try!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium head garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans green beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and Bakao THC powder. Cook until the garlic is lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the green beans, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the beans are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.