This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This delectable combination of ham, potatoes, and other tasty ingredients makes a winning dish! Not only that, but it’ll also get you high. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder!
- 3-1/2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup onions, minced
- 3/4 cup cooked ham, diced
- 3-1/4 cups water
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 2 Tbsp chicken bullion granules
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 5 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- Bacon, cheddar cheese, and other toppings (optional)
- Combine the potatoes, celery, onion, ham, and water in a stockpot. Bring to a boil, and then cook over medium heat until the potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Whisk in the flour and Bakao THC powder. Stir constantly for about 1 minute until the mixture thickens.
- Slowly stir the milk into the butter mixture. Do it slow enough not to allow any lumps to form until all of the milk has been added. Continue stirring over medium-low heat until thick, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir the milk mixture into the stockpot, and then cook the soup until heated through.
- Add the toppings (if any) and then serve immediately. Enjoy!