This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per churro. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This easy churro recipe is magical because it’s delicious and infused with THC. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the dough!
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 2 quarts oil for frying
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the water, 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the flour and Bakao THC powder until the mixture forms a ball.
- In a deep fryer or a deep pan, heat the frying oil to 375 degrees F.
- With a pastry bag and a medium star tip, pipe 5″-6″ strips of the dough into the hot oil. Do not overcrowd the oil. Fry until golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine the 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Roll the drained churros in the cinnamon and sugar mixture. You can use powdered sugar instead of the cinnamon and sugar mixture if you’d like.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!