This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per roll. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Get ready for the best cinnamon rolls you’ll ever have in your life! These bad boys are extra special because they’re infused with THC! All you have to do is to add Bakao THC powder to the dough. This cinnamon roll recipe calls for a bread/dough maker.
Ingredients for the Rolls
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Ingredients for the Filling
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
Ingredients for the Icing
- 1 (3 oz) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1-1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place the first set of ingredients into your bread/dough maker and then let the machine do its magic.
- After the dough has doubled in size, place it onto a lightly floured surface. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon from the second set of ingredients (for the filling).
- With a rolling pin, roll the dough into a flat rectangle.
- Spread the softened butter from the second set of ingredients (for the filling) evenly all over the dough. Sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon mixture evenly over the butter on the dough.
- Roll the dough into a long log. Slice the log into 12 pieces.
- Place the 12 rolls in a lightly greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the rolls for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Beat together the third set of ingredients (for the icing).
- Drizzle the icing on the warm rolls before serving.