This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Create the perfect side dish with this homemade creamed corn recipe. It’s not only delicious, but it’s also infused with THC! All you have to do is to stir in some Bakao THC powder.
- 1 (20 oz) can corn kernels
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pan over medium heat, combine the corn, heavy cream, salt, sugar, pepper, Bakao THC powder, and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and flour. Stir into the corn mixture.
- Constantly stir over medium heat until the mixture thickens and the corn is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese until melted.
- Serve hot and enjoy!