This recipe contains 10 mg of THC per burger. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This ultimate cheeseburger recipe has it all: juciness, melty cheesiness, and tons of flavor! Not only that, but it also gets you high! Just add some Bakao THC powder to the burger patties. It’s that easy!
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 (1 oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices cheese of your choice
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Separate the mixture into four pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, and then gently flatten them a bit.
- Grill these bad boys for 4-6 minutes per side or until they reach your preferred doneness.
- In the last 3 minutes of grilling, put a slice of cheese on each bun and then cover the grill to let the cheese melt.
- Serve with your favorite buns and toppings.