This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per steak. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you’re looking for a restaurant-quality steak recipe that’s infused with THC, you came to the right place! The garlic butter, which is infused with Bakao THC powder, is off the hook. The best part? This entree is really easy to make!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 quality steaks of your choice (rib eye, sirloin, porterhouse, filet mignon, New York strip steak, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take the steaks out of the fridge.
- Liberally sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Let the steaks sit out in room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter with the garlic powder, Bakao THC powder, minced garlic, and parsley. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a grill or cast iron pan for high heat.
- Grill the steaks for 4-5 minutes per side (or 7-8 minutes, if the steaks are thick), or to desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Separate the garlic butter into 4 equal pieces. Place 1 piece of butter on top of each steak right before serving.