This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This three bean casserole is not only jam-packed with protein and other important nutrients, but it’s also so flavorful that it’s hard to stop at only one serving! Make this an extra winning recipe with some Bakao THC powder!
- 3 poblano peppers
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 9 white corn tortillas
- 2.5 cups salsa verde
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 (15.5 oz) can kidney beans or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Arrange the poblano peppers in a single layer on a baking pan. Broil 5″ from the top for 10-15 minutes, or until blackened all over. Turn occasionally. Let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel off the skin from the peppers. Discard the seeds and stems. Slice the peppers into small and thin pieces.
- Whisk together the milk, sour cream, and Bakao THC powder.
- In a 9″ x 13″ baking dish, layer the ingredients in the following order: 3 tortillas, 1/3 of the salsa, 1/3 of the sour cream mixture, black beans, 1/3 of the cheese, and 1/3 of the poblano peppers.
- Repeat the layering 2 more times, with refried beans in the center and kidney or pinto beans in the top.
- Bake uncovered for 40-55 minutes or until the mixture bubbles and the top browns.
- Sprinkle with the onion slices and cilantro.
- Cut into 10 pieces and then serve right away.