This recipe contains 10 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
The combination of all the delectable flavors in this lemon butter chicken recipe makes a winning dish! The only way to bring this savory goodness to the next level is to infuse it with THC. Just grab some Bakao THC powder and add it to the creamy lemon sauce!
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a pan, melt half of the butter over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Sear the chicken for 5-7 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan. Add the garlic and tomatoes. Cook for about 1 minute or until the garlic is soft.
- Add the chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, Bakao THC powder, lemon juice, and thyme to the butter mixture.
- When it starts to bubble, stir in the heavy cream and stir until the sauce becomes creamy, about 5-10 minutes.
- Top the chicken with sauce and serve hot. Enjoy!