This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you’re looking for something zesty, creamy, and filling, this is it! The lemon cream sauce in this recipe adds a burst of flavor to the dish. Bakao THC powder is one of the ingredients, so you’ll enjoy a wonderful effect after the meal. It can’t get any better than this!
- 8 oz linguine
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Cook the linguine as directed. Set aside.
- When draining the linguine, reserve 1/2 cup of boiled pasta water. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, warm the cream cheese, oil, and lemon juice over low heat until the cream cheese is completely melted.
- When the cream cheese is melted, stir the Bakao THC powder into the mixture until dissolved.
- Stir in the reserved water and then remove from heat.
- Toss in the pasta, lemon zest, and parsley until the pasta is completely coated in the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Separate the pasta evenly into 4 bowls and then serve immediately. Enjoy!