This recipe contains 4 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
There’s monkey bread, and then there’s infused monkey bread. This recipe is for the latter. You don’t have to decarb, mix, or measure anything. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder!
- 3 (12 oz) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9″ or 10″ tube pan or Bundt pan.
- In a large plastic bag, mix together the white sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut the biscuit dough into 1″ pieces. Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix at a time. Arrange the pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan. Continue until all the biscuit dough pieces are coated and placed in the pan. If using nuts and raisins, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar and Bakao THC powder over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate.
- Don’t cut the bread. It just pulls apart. Enjoy!