This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per meatball. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
We’re going to show you how to make delicious meatballs that can get you high. What a time to be alive! These bad boys taste like they came straight out of an upscale Italian restaurant. Be sure to grab some Bakao THC powder first!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 4 (10 mg) Bakao THC powder
- 1 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 chopped Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups stale Italian bread, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water
- 1 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the beef and pork.
- Add the garlic, eggs, cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Blend the bread crumbs and Bakao THC powder into the meat mixture. Mix well.
- Slowly add the water, 1/2 cup at a time. The mixture should be very moist but still hold its shape if rolled into meatballs.
- Shape the meat mixture into 8 meatballs.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Fry the meatballs in batches. When the meatballs turn very brown and slightly crisp, remove them from the heat and drain on a paper towel.