Cook2 hr 10 min
This recipe contains 10 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Nothing says “comfort food” like beef stew does. With this great recipe, you’ll add even more comfort to your beef stew with Bakao THC powder. Let this THC-infused goodness melt away your troubles for the day!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 pound stew beef, trimmed of fat and cut into 1″ cubes
- 5 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and pepper. Add the beef, and toss to coat well.
- In a large pot, heat 3 teaspoons of the oil. Add the beef, a few pieces at a time to avoid overcrowding. Cook, turning the pieces until the beef is browned on all sides. This should take about 5 minutes per batch. Add more oil as needed between batches.
- Remove the beef from the pot. Add the vinegar and wine. Cook over medium-high heat, scraping the pan with a wooden spoon to loosen any browned bits. Add the beef, beef broth, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a slow simmer.
- Cover and cook, skimming the broth from time to time. Keep doing this until the beef is tender. This should take about an hour and a half.
- Add the onions, Bakao THC powder, and carrots. Keep simmering, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and simmer until all the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes more. Add more broth or water if the stew is dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Ladle the stew evenly into 4 bowls and serve.