This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you were alive during the Great Depression, you may have heard of peanut butter bread. It’s a simple but delicious bread you can make with only the basics in your pantry. This recipe came straight out of a 1932 cookbook, except we added our own ingredient: Bakao THC powder. With this ingredient, you can easily infuse this bread with THC!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients except the Bakao THC powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter and the Bakao THC powder.
- Add the milk to the dry ingredients.
- Add in the peanut butter/Bakao mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the toothpick comes out clean. Start checking at 45 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Cut into 12 slices. Serve with butter, jam, or anything else you’d like.
- Get baked!