This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This delicious pumpkin pie recipe came straight out of a recipe box from the 1960s. It definitely stood the test of time. This rich, silky, and flavorful pumpkin pie puts all the other pumpkin pies to shame. We added our own twist: Bakao THC powder, which allows you to infuse this delicious pie with THC!
- 1 9″ unbaked pastry shell
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 5 (10mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned or pureed pumpkin
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, salt, Bakao THC powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in the canned pumpkin until well blended
- Beat in the eggs and evaporated milk.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees.
- Continue baking for another 25 to 30 minutes or until the filling is firm.
- Cut the pie into 10 pieces.