This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This tried-and-true recipe for peanut butter blondies came straight out of a recipe box from the 1960s. We added our own twist: Bakao THC powder, which lets you infuse these blondies with THC! You can add any toppings you’d like in addition to chocolate chips. Our favorites are chopped walnuts and white chocolate chips!
- 1-1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the sugar, peanut butter, eggs, butter, Bakao THC powder, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and any other toppings you may have.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden and cracked.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Enjoy!