This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per muffin. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
These blueberry muffins are perfect in every sense. They’re moist, delicious, and infused with THC! You don’t have to decarb, extract, or measure anything. All you have to do is to stir some Bakao THC powder into the batter!
Ingredients for the Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/3 cup milk or more as needed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Ingredients for the Crumb Topping
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a muffin pan, grease the muffin cups or line them with muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, egg, milk, and Bakao THC powder.
- Pour the mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until just mixed.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups right to the top with the batter.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the crumb topping. Sprinkle the crumb topping mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until done.