This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Also called muddy buddies, puppy chow is always a hit at parties. If you’ve always wanted to try THC-infused puppy chow, here’s your chance! You don’t have to decarb, extract, or measure anything. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the chocolate/peanut butter mixture!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (17.5 oz) box crispy corn or rice cereal
- 1 pound confectioners’ sugar
- Melt the butter, Bakao THC powder, peanut butter, and chocolate chips together over low-medium heat.
- In a large bowl, pour the melted mixture over the cereal and then toss gently until well coated.
- Put the coated cereal into a large plastic bag. Add the confectioners’ sugar and then shake the bag until the cereal is completely coated.