This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per fillet. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Healthy has never tasted so delicious! This recipe helps you bring salmon to the next level with some fresh and vibrant avocado & basil sauce. Infusing this meal with THC couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the sauce!
Ingredients for the Salmon
- 4 (6-8 oz) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for the Sauce
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, and peeled
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- In a food processor, blend together the avocado, basil leaves, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, heavy cream, Bakao THC powder, salt, and pepper until creamy. Chill in the fridge until the salmon is ready.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat up 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear the salmon fillets for 5 to 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of fish. Make sure that the salmon fillets are cooked through.
- Separate the avocado/basil sauce into 4 parts and then top each salmon fillet with 1 part.
- Serve with lemon wedges and/or chopped basil leaves sprinkled on top.