This recipe contains 20 mg of THC per calzone. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Have you ever had THC-infused calzones? If not, we have just the recipe for you! Infusing this delicious calzone recipe couldn’t be easier; all you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the filling!
- 1 (.25 oz) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Stir in the sugar, salt, and 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Mix in 1 cup of the flour until smooth. Gradually stir in the rest of the flour, until the dough is smooth and workable.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for about 5 minutes, or until it is elastic.
- Put 1 tsp olive oil into a small bowl, and then place the dough in it. Flip the dough, cover it, and then let it rise for 40 minutes, or until the size almost doubles.
- While the dough is rising, combine the ricotta cheese, Bakao THC powder, cheddar cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms (optional) and basil in a large bowl. Mix well, cover the bowl, and refrigerate to chill.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- When the dough is ready, punch it down, and then separate it into 2 equal parts.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the parts out into thin circles. Fill each circle with 1/2 of the cheese/meat filling and fold over, securing the edges by folding in and pressing with a fork.
- Brush the top of each calzone with the beaten egg and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.