This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This is probably the only chicken tikka masala recipe on earth that can get you high! It’s all thanks to one ingredient: Bakao THC powder.
- 1-1.5 lbs chicken breast
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1.5 Tbsp garam masala
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put the pieces into a slow cooker that can hold at least 3 quarts.
- Stir in the onion, garlic, ginger, tomato paste, garam masala, paprika, and salt until the chicken is covered in spices.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes with their juices.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours or high heat for 4 hours.
- 15 minutes before the end of cooking, stir in the heavy cream and Bakao THC powder. Leave uncovered until it’s done cooking.
- Serve with rice or naan bread. Enjoy!