This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per cookie. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Love oatmeal cookies? Give this legendary recipe a try! These cookies are soft, chewy, tasty, and infused with THC. You can make it all happen right in your kitchen with some Bakao THC powder!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 5 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raisins or chopped nuts (optional)
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, Bakao THC powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the oats.
- Mix in the raisins or nuts (optional).
- Cover, and chill the dough for 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Roll the dough into 24 walnut sized balls, and then place 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.