This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per sandwich roll. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
There’s never a bad time to enjoy these scrumptious ham and cheese rolls. They’re great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacking. The mustard/poppy seed sauce adds a whole lot of kick to the sandwiches. Know what else adds a kick? Bakao THC powder! The magical powder makes infusing these sandwiches (and anything else, really) with THC easier than ever!
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 soft dinner rolls
- 12 deli slices ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese or American cheddar cheese
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the onion flakes, mustard, poppy seeds, and butter.
- Cut each dinner roll in half.
- Cut all the ham slices and cheese slices in half. Separate the Bakao THC powder into 12 servings. (For example, if you’re using 3 packets of the powder, 1/4 of one packet would count as one serving.)
- On each half of the dinner rolls, layer half a slice of ham, half a slice of cheese, 1 serving of the Bakao THC powder, and another half a slice of ham. Top with the remaining half of the dinner roll. Repeat with the rest of the dinner rolls.
- Arrange all 12 sandwiches on a baking sheet. Drizzle the poppy seed mixture over the sandwiches.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!