This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you’re looking for a nontraditional salsa that packs a lot of heat and flavor, you came to the right place. This spicy bean salsa comes with a twist: it’s infused with THC! All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder.
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 oz) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and then refrigerate overnight to blend the flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips or anything else you’d like.