This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per mushroom. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
These mushrooms are not psychedelic, but they’ll still get you high. Yes, it’s possible! This recipe makes it ridiculously easy to infuse mushrooms with THC. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the stuffing!
- 12 whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off the stems, discard the tough ends, and then dice the rest.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and diced mushroom stems to the skillet. Fry until any moisture has disappeared. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Set aside to cool.
- When the garlic/mushroom mixture is cool, stir in the cream cheese, Bakao THC powder, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. The mixture should be very thick.
- With a small spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of the cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange the mushroom caps on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!