This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per pork chop. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
These will probably be the juiciest, most tender pork chops you’ll ever have in your life. This tasty recipe offers the best of both worlds: sweet and savory. Be sure to grab some Bakao THC powder first to infuse your pork chops!
- 3 cups water
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 mg) packet Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the water, salt, and pork chops into a freezer bag and then refrigerate it for 30 minutes – 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry the pork chops and then season them with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a pan, sear the pork chops on each side for a few minutes.
- Mix together the brown sugar, garlic, Bakao THC powder, and oregano until well blended. Fold in the butter.
- Rub the butter/brown sugar mixture all over the pork chops, on both sides.
- Bake in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes.