This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving (1/2 cup). You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
The only way to bring buffalo chicken dip to the next level is to infuse it with THC. Luckily, doing so is possible with Bakao THC powder! Just follow this recipe, and you’ve got a winning dish!
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayo, ranch dressing, and Bakao THC powder.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the top is slightly golden brown.
- Enjoy with chips, crackers, baguettes, veggies, pretzels, or whatever else your heart desires!