Cook1 hr 10 min
This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per chicken strip. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This breaded chicken recipe has it all: tender chicken meat, a crunchy coating, and lots of flavor! The only way to improve this recipe is to infuse it with Bakao THC powder!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2″ strips
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 8 oz Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing mix (blue bag)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium-large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Bakao THC powder, butter, and Dijon mustard.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken strip in the mayo/butter mixture first and then roll it into the stuffing mix. Coat well.
- Place all the coated chicken strips in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Bake covered for 50 minutes.
- Remove the cover and then bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until the top is browned.