Cook2 hr 30 min
This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per square. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Get ready for the best lasagna you’ll ever have in your life! This classic lasagna recipe comes with a special ingredient: Bakao THC powder. Delicious lasagna that’s infused with THC? Win-win. This recipe takes some work, but it’s so worth it at the end.
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (6 oz) cans tomato paste
- 2 (6.5 oz) cans canned tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, cook the sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water.
- Stir in the sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Cover and then simmer for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the lasagna noodles for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Drain the noodles, and then rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Bakao THC powder, egg, the remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9″x13″ baking dish, spread 1 1/2 cups of the meat sauce on the bottom. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over the meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over the mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil, and then bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut into 12 squares and then serve. Enjoy!