This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This smooth and creamy cheesecake recipe is sure to impress even the biggest cheesecake snob. Infusing your work of art couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is to add Bakao THC powder!
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the springform pan.
- In a large bowl or with a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Blend in the milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in the sour cream, Bakao THC powder, vanilla extract, and flour until smooth.
- Pour the filling atop the prepared crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and then let the cake cool in the oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours. This prevents cracking.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator until cold.
- Cut the cheesecake into 12 slices. Enjoy!