Prep1 hr 30 min
This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Have you ever gotten high from tiramisu? Now you can! This recipe creates amazing tiramisu that tastes like it came straight out a five-star Italian bakery. Infusing it couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the mascarpone mixture!
- 6 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 2 (3 oz) packages ladyfingers or 6 oz homemade ladyfingers, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until well blended.
- Over medium heat, whisk in the milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils. Boil gently for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Cover tightly and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream with the vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Take the yolk mixture out of the refrigerator and then whisk in the mascarpone and Bakao THC powder until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee and rum and then drizzle over the ladyfingers
- Arrange half of the soaked ladyfingers in a 7×11 inch dish. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers, and then half of the whipped cream over that. Repeat the layers and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, until set.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Enjoy!