This recipe contains 3 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
What would a hearty meal be without a side of toasty, buttery garlic bread? This is the ultimate garlic bread recipe. The best part? It’s infused with THC! Infusing food with THC is usually a difficult and lengthy process, but we made it so much easier with Bakao THC powder! All you have to do is to mix the powder with the butter and other ingredients. Give it a try!
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 5 Tbsp butter, softened
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Preheat the broiler.
- Slice the bread into 10 pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, Bakao THC powder, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Spread the mixture evenly on all the bread slices.
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet. Broil for 5 minutes, or until slightly brown. Check frequently.
- Remove from the broiler.
- (Optional, if you have cheese) Top with the cheese and then return to the broiler. Broil for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly brown.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!