This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Give yourself a sweet start to the day with some THC-infused French toast! Be sure to grab some Bakao THC powder first!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 12 thick slices of bread
- Put the flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk.
- Whisk in the salt, Bakao THC powder, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sugar until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Soak the bread slices in the mixture until saturated. Cook the bread on each side until golden brown. Serve hot.