This recipe contains 3 mg of THC per roll. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you love bread and cheese, then you’ll love this recipe! Called pão de queijo, these light and fluffy cheese rolls are a staple in Brazilian cuisine. The only thing that can make this cheesy goodness even better is some Bakao THC powder, which allows you to easily infuse these rolls with as much THC as you’d like!
- One egg
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your preference (mozzarella works great)
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Divide the batter 10 ways in a muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until puffy and lightly browned.