This recipe contains 10 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
You don’t have to travel all the way to New Orleans to enjoy some good Cajun jambalaya. You can make it right at home with this recipe! Even better, you can infuse it with THC! Just mix in some Bakao THC powder, and you’re good to go.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, deseeded and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 oz Andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add the onion and bell peppers, and then season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook until the chicken is slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Andouille sausage, garlic, and tomato paste and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Add the chicken broth, crushed tomatoes, Bakao THC powder, rice, and Old Bay seasoning. Reduce the heat to medium low, cover with a tight fitting lid, and then cook until the rice is tender and the liquid is almost absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the green onions.
- Separate the jambalaya into 4 bowls and serve immediately.