This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Ready for some easy cheesy goodness? This cheesy zucchini gratin recipe is healthy, low carb, gluten free, and utterly delicious! Even better, it’s infused with THC! Just add some Bakao THC powder and you’re good to go.
- 4 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Overlap 1/3 of the zucchini and onion slices in a 9″ x 9″ pan. Season with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle with 1/3 of the Bakao THC powder and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times until you have 3 layers.
- In a bowl, combine the heavy cream, butter, and garlic powder. Heat in a microwave for 1 minute or until the butter is melted. Stir.
- Pour the butter/cream mixture over the zucchini layers.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!